background

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

The Winner is....

Green!
I finally ordered her and am so pumped about having her in my life. I also bought the slicer/shredder attachment, so watch out Central Asia here we come. We'll be whipping up all sorts of homemade goodies.

I went with green because well we move alot and and decided it would be easier to work around a green kitchen aid than a red one. I really love it and am so happy with my decision. Sorry to disappoint those of you who loved the red one. It was a close call. I can't wait for it to arrive! Oh I also ordered a 220 Volt crockpot, seriously so excited, now here comes the hard part, getting it to Central Asia in one piece.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I was going to vote for green ;) Good Choice!!

Jenni said...

Erica, So glad you were able to get it! And good choice on the chopper/slicer. I use that one for all the zillions of salads they do here for every party. It makes bread and butter pickles a real easy task. Enjoy it!