background

Friday, April 27, 2007

Concert


One of my friends is a talented you lady and comes from a family of musicians. Her father is a composer and her mother is a singer that has traveled all over our country singing. So when she told me that they were going to have concert in honor of her Father's birthday I was excited to finally be able to see her and her mother perform. It was a great evening, and we couldn't believe it when it started on time!!! I am sure this will be the last time this will happen. The show opened with an orchestra playing a few songs that my friend's father wrote. They were accompanied by beautiful opera singing. Then the second half of the show was a mix between beautiful singing and people ballroom dancing, and then my friend sang a couple songs. She is such a laid back person, but she came alive on stage. We are thankful for these opportunities to get to do something out of the ordinary once in a while. My friend is the one in the front row standing on the far right.

No comments: