background

Friday, September 22, 2006

Feeling Better

Many of you have e-mailed asking about my allegeries, so I thought I would update everyone. They are so much better. I have started taking Allegra-D and Flonaz they appear to be working, PLT! I thought I was doing much better, so I decided I didn't need to take it anymore and then I went outside and began sneezing like crazy. I guess allergy season is not entirely over. A big thank you to the people who helped me out getting this medicine. You have no idea how grateful I am.

1 comment:

Sue Steinfort said...

Erica, As a long, long time allergy sufferer, do not be so quick to let go of your medications. Only after snow flies, do you stop and in the spring before the leaves come out you must start again to get ahead of the game. It's "fall" here in KS and cool and sweet. Eldon has a new knee and is doing so well. Please pr for our son Kevin as we have no information on him for several years. Thank you!