background

Monday, February 23, 2009

Meals for a Busy Week





It's a new week and a busy one at that. Marvin came home yesterday afternoon and it was neat to hear how his trip went. It was a busy quick trip and I only talked to him for a few minutes Thursday-Sunday so it was great to catch up. I was thankful Calvin was napping, I know Marvin missed him because the second Calvin made a sound Marvin was headed towards his room, but I needed some time to catch up with my hubby.

Today is a normal work day then it is off to 12-14 days to prepare for the garden show, so I tried to plan some meals he could take in his lunch since he won't be home for dinner at night. To make up for the lost family time we're having breakfast together this week.

Breakfasts:
Banana Muffins & Sliced Strawberries
Happy Toast (Eggs in the middle) & Pears
Waffles, Sausage links & Sliced Strawberries
French Toast & Grapes
Biscuits and Gravy, Bananas
Blueberry Muffins & Bananas

Lunches: leftovers

Dinners
Monday-BBQ Meatballs (recipe to come), Broccoli & Cauliflower, Tossed Salad
Tuesday-NEW RECIPE Mexican Pork & Sweet Potato Stew with Mexican Cornbread
Wednesday-NEW RECIPE Pasta Fagioli with Homemade French Bread & Salad
Thursday-Leftovers
Friday-NEW RECIPE Basil Cheese Polenta, w/ Meat Sauce mixed veggies, fruit
Saturday-Mac & Cheese w. leftover Polenta

For other great ideas visit here. Remember this is how I find most of my recipes I use, it sure is a handy way to plan your meals..

No comments: