background

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Heartbroken

Cora is now resting with Jesus, free from painful operations, free from cancer, free to spend eternity with her Maker. Please remember her family at this time, they still need your prayers as they begin to grieve.

Lord you know the pain Joel and Jess are experiencing right now. Father I pray that you would grant them strength they need to go on in this life without their sweet Cora. Give them strength to bear each minute, may they keep their gaze on you. I beg you to wrap them in your arms. Jesus be near them tonight. Amen!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

my heart is broken for them.

Natalie said...

I can't even find the right words to say. This is truly heart breaking news. I had read much of their blog after hearing about this through you. My thoughts and prayers go out to this family.