background

Tuesday, August 08, 2017

Peek-a-Who? Drew is TWO!

In honor of Drew's favorite book.  Peek-a-who by Nina Laden.  I had a little fun creating a his second birthday party.


A bit of décor.



A Little Food inspired by each page of the book:
Peek-a-Who:  Owl Veggie Tray
Peek-a-Boo: Barbe-boo sandwiches
Peek-a-Moo: Grilled Cheese Sandwiches (birthday boy favorite)
Peek-a-Zoo:  Animal crackers
Peek-a-choo choo:  train around salad
Peek-a-Drew loves chips!

Birthday boy enjoying his dinner.

I couldn't resist making a photo prop.

I couldn't resist making a photo prop.

One game of the day Peek-a-who? They had to guess who was under the picture.


Then Dessert!
As I went to make this cake the night before our power went out. So I abandoned that project and had a little 3 year old helper right beside me, who heard "Don't touch mommy's arms"  the whole time I decorated this cake.

Oreo frosting for the win!

Someone got a little shy when we started to sing happy birthday.
Big Bro came in for a little candle blowing assistance.


It is such an honor to get to celebrate each of our boy's birthdays.


No comments: