background

Friday, August 13, 2010

Top of our fridge

So I have a thing for reading blogs, I love them and can easily spend way too much time reading in the them.  A little over 2 months ago I discovered an amazing one.  I know, I know you don't need another blog to read but seriously this woman has a gift with words.  Her writing is so eloquent, beautiful, deep, and just stirs my soul.  (Not to mention her photography skills are unbelievable).

Today I had some time while we were waiting for a meeting so I stopped over to see what Ann had to say today.  It rocked my world, seriously the second after I read her post The One Parenting Skill that Changes Everything I had to read it to Marvin.  (Trust me you want to click on that link, for those of you who don't know how to do that, just place your cursor over this and click.)

We decided to add some Real Bread to our table too, we started last night, because why wait to start something so beautiful.  I can't wait for this to become something Calvin expects.  It's funny how this post came about the same time I've been feeling an urge to start again reading Proverbs at breakfast with Calvin.  It's something I did while we were in the states and after we moved I just never got that ball rolling again.  But now is the time to start again.

I'm so excited this Book has made it's way to our fridge. I can't wait to see what Father has in store for our family.

No comments: