background

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Picking up the Pieces

Calvin's been very into cutting lately. He loves it and it gives him something to do while I am doing homework. The problem is……. well it's a mess, and since it's also Calvin's work, that he is also very proud of I cannot throw it away or sweep it up…..at least while he is around. That little guy has quite a memory he actually remembers what he has cut up and asks about it days later. Hmmmmmm.

I have been quite impressed at how well he is doing, we have graduated from using the spring and he can now operate them on his own. Although he loves to make "widdle pieces" the other day I caught him trying to cut around pictures. I also love how he will often open and close his mouth as he snips, he comes by it naturally because there may be one of his parents who does the same thing.

No comments: