background

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Finished Upstairs

Well Marvin and I are pretty tired of remodeling right now and the last couple of days seemed to stress us out big time. I really am a patient person, but I wanted to literally hit one of the repairmen when he tried to tell me it was so simple to have a roll of linoleum in the middle of the kitchen floor. All you have to do is roll it to one side to get into the freezer and to the other side to get into the cabinets. I don’t know if it was the pregnancy hormones or what, but I seriously wanted to hit him.

So despite all this let’s focus on what is finished the upstairs, hip, hip, horray!!! I decided to snap a few photos of the finished rooms, which is harder to do than you think. These are the best shots that I managed to take, but at least you can see the wall paper. I keep telling myself that sometime soon the downstairs will look like this too.











No comments: